It is Friday and we are late! Why? Mom has STILL been painting! No, not fun pictures - it is the new baseboards. This is fun! Not only have I learned a couple of new HBO words as Mom sands down, fills and paints the bottoms of the door frames and the baseboards, she has been crawling around on the floor. Cinnamon says this is purrfect for kissing Mom and we think she should be petting us. The most fun of all is watching her trying to get up! But enough of Mom. Right now she and me are sitting on sofa and I am trying to get her to type as I dictate. This week our hairy slobbery sister Cinnamon is doing the Friendly-Fill-Ins!
1. _______________________keeps me on my toes.
NAPPING with Kozmo keeps me on my toes!
2. I know it’s going to be a bad day when __________________________.
Iknow it is going to be a bad day when...I NEVER have a bad day--even after my operation and I had to wear a onsie!
3. To me, _________ is one of the scariest things in the world.
Not having balls to play with is one of the scariest things in the world!
4. Believe it or not, _________ doesn’t scare me.
4. Believe it or not, all the noise and banging and yelling of the renovations doesn’t scare me. Right now Mom is inventing new HBO words as she spilled paint on the new floor and Allex is pounding the new floor into place with a rubber mallet...I am having my second afternoon nap.
Cinnamon is one cool dog! NOTHING (much) bothers her! Now the Friendly Fill-ins are written by 15 and Meowing (the first 2) and the second two are written by Four-Legged Fur Balls! We hope you enjoyed learning about Kozmo as much as we love learning about you dear furrends.