Friday, October 14, 2022

Fill-Ins on Friday and a Feline!

 It is Friday and we are late! Why? Mom has STILL been painting! No, not fun pictures - it is the new baseboards. This is fun! Not only have I learned a couple of new HBO words as Mom sands down, fills and paints the bottoms of the door frames and the baseboards, she has been crawling around on the floor. Cinnamon says this is purrfect for kissing Mom and we think she should be petting us. The most fun of all is watching her trying to get up! But enough of Mom. Right now she and me are sitting on sofa and I am trying to get her to type as I dictate. This week our hairy slobbery sister Cinnamon is doing the Friendly-Fill-Ins!

1. _______________________keeps me on my toes.


NAPPING with Kozmo keeps me on my toes!

2. I know it’s going to be a bad day when __________________________.


Iknow it is going to be a bad day when...I NEVER have a bad day--even after my operation and I had to wear a onsie!

3. To me, _________ is one of the scariest things in the world.


Not having balls to play with is one of the scariest things in the world! 

4. Believe it or not, _________ doesn’t scare me.


4. Believe it or not, all the noise and banging and yelling of the renovations doesn’t scare me. Right now Mom is inventing new HBO words as she spilled paint on the new floor and Allex is pounding the new floor into place with a rubber mallet...I am having my second afternoon nap.

Cinnamon is one cool dog! NOTHING (much) bothers her! Now  the Friendly Fill-ins are written by 15 and Meowing (the first 2) and the second two are written by Four-Legged Fur Balls! We hope you enjoyed learning about Kozmo as much as we love learning about you dear furrends.

         

AND

We are also pawticipating In Comedy Plus' Feline Friday! Sandee has terrific blog hops and we love to pawticipate!

I'm sending kisses!

Click the button to be magically taken to Feline Friday at Comedy Plus! 

19 comments:

  1. Cinnie you are one chilled laid back lady!! OMDs you might want to record some of those new HBO words mom is inventing. they could come in handy 'encouraging' her to give you more snacks
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are very brave and we think you are da bravest girl of the whole world...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    That's the only way to be, Cinnamon... hanging loose, mother goose!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw. Cinnamon is adorable and I love Marv to pieces. Cinnamon can do the hokey pokey very well.

    Love all the fill-ins. You're all so very smart.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Scritches all around, a smooch to my Marv and a big hug to mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beau is like you, nothing bothers him. he does bark loudly when the mail comes. you would love the new HBO words his mama spewed while getting him in the car to go home from his annual vet visit today. the @#!$^%&* vet, gave him 3 sharp pats on the butt and made him scream and cry, I said you hurt his hip! Beau was so upset he was trying to run out the door, no one has ever hurt him there or anywhere. they were going to trim his nails, but i said forget it. we will go get them done in two weeks... we HATE this vet but can't seem to find one that is any better

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cinnamon, you are super dog. I purrsonally made a bunch of wolfies howl at the vet Monday. They don't appreciate my singing. I used lots of bad kitten words while there. Marv, I'm trying to catch your kisses. They make me feel much better. Tell Princess Jo Jo to cata-phone me on how to bring a live mousie in thru the window. Lynn won't let me reach out. Precious

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cinnamon, our Sweetie doesn't mind noise either!
    Well, she is deaf, but she always knows when I'm on a Zoom meeting...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are very laid back, Cinnie. Loud noises didn't bother Eric either but the slightest noise and Flynn would be off like a rocket to his secret hiding place in the garden. (We never did find it!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those were great answers and we loved watching the "hokey pokey" video.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are being a great help with moral support to your mom while she works on all that painting, Cinnamon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those were fun answers sweet Cinnamon! Howdy Marv!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I love the photos and video you added. You really have the hokey pokey mastered. :) I am glad you never have a bad day. XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cinnamon, i love how you play with your ball. You're right about a bad day, it's all in the attitude. Mostly i have good days, but on occasion something bad will happen. Doesn't make the day bad, just that event.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You really showed that ball who was boss, Cinnamon, and never having a bad day is a wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cinni doing the hokey pokey cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Java Bean: "You are one cool cucumber, Cinnamon! If I heard loud HBO words I would be afraid somebody was shouting at me!"
    Lulu: "All the banging wouldn't bother you?"
    Java Bean: "Ehh, I heard that sort of thing en las calles all the time. But I do not like raised voices. It usually means I am about to get chased away."
    Lulu: "Well I can pretty much guarantee you nobody is going to chase you away from here!"

    ReplyDelete
  17. We would have to addd to the noise with a ton of barking. Yup, we love to hear ourselves bark...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esp Benji, but Dalton would cower and bark from a hidey hole.BOL!

      Delete

This is soooooo exciting! We cant wait to sees what you has to say to us!