Friday, October 14, 2022

I Artified Me!

 Mom and Cinnamon had to go to the hardware store in the big city today so Her and Alex could keep working on the house. So she was super happy (and surprised) when they got home and Mom saw that I had made some art from my Feline Friday. 

It originally looked like this


and here it is after I ELECTRIFIED it!


I got Mom to do the blog work and make the jigsaw!

preview120pieceElectric Marv

Alas, Mom is pretty tired. I was hoping we could get around and visit some furrends tonight but I guess I shall have to wait until tomorrow. 
Now as we do every Caturday, we are going to pawticipate in the most Lovely and Gorgeous Athena's Blog Hop! Please click her buadge to be magically whisked to her blog where you can see all the other pawticipants and you can see Athena's Mum's gorgeous art of her! 

30 comments:

  1. That is lovely art, Marv. Thanks for the puzzle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly did electrify your art this week, Marv, mostly because you are front and center. The electricity can't hold a candle to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love that artwork, Marv, your human did a great job of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marv, you are electrifying. Hope your mom and human brother get done with all this works soon. What a project, what sore muscles, what tired bones. It should be time to party. Precious

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    I always enjoy your artifications, Marv!!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM_aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photo artified gives you a magical touch! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Electrified...wow!
    Terrific, and I'm off to puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done. I love you, Marv.

    Have a fabulous weekend. Scritches all around a big smooch to you and a hug to your wonderful mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sure look happy hanging out on your scratcher, Marv.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Marv, that is some amazing art! And the puzzle will be lots of fun to do. Thanks! XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Artwork, as well as decorating and any human activity I sit and watch, is SOOOO tiring! Thank goodness you got the artwork done! Which i have to say is sooo celestial and charming, sweet Prince Marv.
    Purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did a super job with the artwork. Thanks for the puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your art. Thank you for the puzzle. XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such MARVellous art! Truly electrifying! And the Original is pretty gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's really terrific art Marv but the original is darn cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The perfect shot and art! Hope your mom found what she needed in the big city. Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful art, Marv! TW can't do many puzzles now cos her hands don't quite work right which is why it takes forever to visit and comment and stuff. I might need to hire an assistant.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I must say that being electrified becomes you! Sorry we've been missing your post we haven't been posting or reading but we are trying to be back starting today

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cutie! I need to try this puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the header and your electric art. Speaking of getting around to visiting, i'm trying to catch up!

    ReplyDelete

This is soooooo exciting! We cant wait to sees what you has to say to us!