Friday, January 7, 2022

Friendly Fill-ins and Caturday Art!

Furrst! Friday was our Human Brother - Alex's Birthday!

We LOVE him to BITS!!!


Mom is on the Tech Support for a large online conference starting Friday afternoon and finishing late Saturday. With the Snomageddon and the conference, we have not been able to get Mom to comment on our furrends blogs (though we are hoping we can sneak some in). We hope we can get back to our schedule on Sunday! 

Furrst - The Friendly Fill-Ins!

This year, we are starting the Friendly Fill-Ins with our lovely hairy slobbery sister Cinnamon! You know, after almost 3 years of living together, I am starting to get used to her. I don't hiss at her or whap her as much. U have enve gone and found Mom when Cinnamon is outside and is waiting to come it! Mom says, "Progress not perfection".

1. My focus word for 2022 is ________________.


My focus word for 2022 is FOCUS

I always know what I want and I won't stop until I get what I want. FOCUS = Follow On Course Until Successful

2. This year I want to learn more about __________________.


This year I want to learn more about being a good dog.

You may not know it, but I am a very self willed dog, who does not take direction well. I interrupt (with barks) when Mom is talking  on the phone or zoom or even real people, I bit ankles and I harass the cats! Mom has been working with me for the last 2 years as Daddy had let me get away with everything. Mom wants do some work on my bad habits so she is looking up teaching Old Dogs New Things. I am not amused, but I do want to make her happy. Does anybody know of any good books or websites?

3. I _________ during the first week of 2022.


I did a LOT of snow swimming during the first week of 2022.


4. In this season of my life, I _________. 


In this season of my life, I wonder about how I can touch up how white my muzzle is. I'm starting to look OLD (Like Mom).

We LOVE pawticipating in the Frinedly Fill-Ins!
The Friendly Fill-ins are written by 15 and Meowing (the first 2) and the second two are written by Four-Legged Fur Balls! We hope you enjoyed learning about Kozmo as much as we love learning about you dear furrends!  You can click on the buttons to be magically taken to 15 and Meowing and the Four-Legged Furrballs blogs!
 
         

Now for the Caturday Art

This week it is Dapper Kozmo!


AND we made a jigsaw puzzle!

preview108pieceDapperKoz ArtsyCaturday 
 We are also pawticipating at Athena & Marie's Artsy Caturday. Please click on their button to be taken to Caturday Art Central! From there you can go and see more of Marie's terrific art of Athena!

28 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Well, Cinnamon, half the battle of self-improvement is owning up and accepting the things that require change - then putting the FOCUS into that change! The rewards are learning new stuff and getting to play... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were fun answers Cinnamon and Happy Birthday to Alex from all of us. Love the art too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love the term snow swimming. We have never heard it before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to Alex!
    Cinnamon, I hope you do well with your focus and your training. You shouldn't harass the cats. It is no wonder Marv whapped and hissed at you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cinni you sure were impressive with your snow swimming.....you are a great snow dog. Kozmo looks totally amazing in his tux. Good job with filling in gang!

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Focusing will get you lots of treats, Cinnamon, and your white muzzle furs give you character!
    Happy Birthday, Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that's some snow loved watching Cinnamon having great fun. Purrs and hugs to all my wonderful friends.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cinnamon you are a hoot. We sure hope things go well with the new training that you are in for. And talk about training, obviously I would need a ton of training to even know how to turn a computer on to use the camera let alone have a conference. So your mom is super smart and super good. Happy birthday to you are a human brother Alex. And don't worry about the post, we'll see you when we see you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed the snow swimming vids yestrday. LOVE the red bowtie Art Piece and I had no idea you had ISSUES Cinniamon. Your lookalike our Max had issues like yours and we never did get rid of them for 16 yearsm but back then there was no internet. I have learned a few dog training things by type in youtube the problem and up pops all kinds of dog trainers. this is the link to a local dog trainer that my friend uses with her 6 dogs. Zak George. he has a video for about every thing and is also on FB if you want to look for him. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZzFRKsgVMhGTxffpzgTJlQ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cinny, old dog? You don't look a day over, over ... well, whatever! Oh, wait a minute, it's ALEX who gots older ... HAPPY SPECIAL-DAY MR. ALEX, Now go clean the snows off da roofs, woof! Actually, back to you Cinnydog, we find it very hard to believe you are not a good-dog, the truth has come out, mmm: you don't listen to orders? How bout some 2022 resolutions? No cat harassing, always doing exactly what you're told to do (unless you don't want to do it, of course) ... etc., etc., etc. Enough for today, other rules to be discussed tomorrow, with treats ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cinnamon! Mom and I love your face...the winsome touches of silver in your muzzle suit beautifully. Accents your look; and that look is stunning. The silver threads are just the touch to totally win a handsome man dog who is walking by and sees you. Count on it.
    Kozmo...oh, my HEART! You look like a billion Canadian dollars there! A showcase mancat Tuxedo if here ever ever was one. I am goin to paw through my gowns to be a winsome match for you. Alex! Happy Happy Birthday to you. I KNOW the cats and Cinnie love you as much as they love your mom!~

    ReplyDelete
  12. You looking great, not old. Thats what I'm telling myself, anyways. Thanks for sucha fab looking jigsaw too. Mrs H is taking a rest right now, in a dark corner to recover from the last jigsaw-a-thon she went on, MOL
    Purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your fill-ins Cinnamon. I think you're most beautiful too and you don't look old.

    ♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday Dear Alex,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday to you.♪♫

    Have a woof woof weekend. Scritches all around, a smooch to Marv and a big hug to mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday, brofur Alex!
    Um...it's never a good idea to mention the age of your humom, just saying...
    Gorgeous art, and off to puzzle...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dog training 101!!
    OMDs Alex and I share a bday!! Give him a belated hug from his bday twin
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  16. We liked reading all your fill-ins, Cinnamon. You don't look that old to us. Walter has much more white on his face than you do. Kozmo looks great in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday Alex and Many, Many More
    Crystal, Angel Tigger & Daisy Mae

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cinnie, that snow swiimimg looks so FUN! Happy birthday to Alex! We hope he had a super special day! XO

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy belated birthday to your Alex! Those are great plans for 2022! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wishing Alex many happy returns of the day!

    A well trained dog is a happy dog that everyone wants to be around.

    Kozmo is most dapper indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hmmm, so that's how a DOG thinks. I always think about focus being my focus word too, Ack!
    Happy Birthday to Alex. Did you hork up a hairball for him, Marv?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday Alex!!! Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Fous was my word last year, but I didn't do very well with it. Nice art. Thank you for the puzzle. XO

    ReplyDelete
  23. A little white in your hair just makes you look wise and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super art! Kozmo looks furry dapper indeed.
    And your fill-ins are also furry wise and well-thought-out

    ReplyDelete
  25. MOL...excellent answers, Cinnamon and how lovely to see you picture it😸⛄❄Off to the puzzle, hope it's an easy one...Double Pawkiss🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  26. Puzzle took me 14.21 so that wasn't to bad. They wouldn't put me into the game, have to check out why. Extra Pawkisses🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete

This is soooooo exciting! We cant wait to sees what you has to say to us!