Today is Patriot Day, a day for quiet remembering. Even though I’m just a cat from a small Canadian village, I know that September 11 is a day when many humans pause to honour the lives lost and the bravery shown during a very hard moment in history. I’m lighting a little heart‑candle in my whiskers for the families, the helpers, and everyone who carries memories of that day. Sometimes kindness is the strongest thing we can share — so that’s what I’m sending out into the world today.

Kindness sure is needed. We will always remember, always.
ReplyDeleteWe will never forget what happened 25 years ago today.
ReplyDeleteA horrific day I will never forget.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day and weekend. Scritches all around, a smooch to Marvelous Marv and a big hug to mom. ♥
Love you each and all.
ReplyDeleteMarv, we feel the same today. 25 years has fast passed us by, but we never forget.
ReplyDeleteAnd hey, that new header is talking about Talk like a Pirate Day! Coming soon we figure.
I luv my nippy plant. But it makes me sleepy after I chew a bunch, Jo Jo. Wish you could
come help me mow it down. Precious
We couldn't have said it better.
ReplyDeleteMom watched so many tributes on the TV yesterday and I think her eyes were wet for the entire day. We will never forget!
ReplyDelete