Here are some shots of Nuts and Mom and Nuts and Alex hugging! She is a kind of rambunctious individual so it can be difficult!
I, Marvelous, try to stay as far away from Nutmeg as possible. She thinks that I am something that should be chased! So I hiss and swat when she gets too close!


Great shots! I love hugging Duke tight!
ReplyDeleteMarv of course you want to avoid being used as a chew toy. And if Nutmeg knew you were doing with those claws of yours she would not want to find out how they feel. However we are glad to see that the humans in your house treat her very special. And she is very special!
ReplyDeleteAwww, sweet hugging photos!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your special hugging day sweet Nutmeg!
ReplyDeleteJava Bean: "Ayyy, I wasn't so sure about the hugs when I first came here, especially from Dada, but now I am okay with them. Especially when it's sleepy time."
ReplyDeleteLulu: "Hugs are the best! They often lead to belly rubs, too!"
It's so good to your mom and Alex and precious nutmeg
ReplyDeleteNutmeg sure looks like she is enjoying all that hugging.
ReplyDeleteNutmeg lives in my heart. She and her now passed Sisfur both. I love seeing her enjoying her hugs and extra loves. Marvelous, I don't blame you and I am surprised Nutmeg has not learned what you can do!!!
ReplyDeleteNutmeg is a bit of a nut, indeed, but I’m sure she’s well loved and well hugged. I hope she never gets close enough to be hugged by your claws, Marv.
ReplyDeleteGreat hugs and snuggles!!
ReplyDeleteSince some pups are hard to hug, maybe we should just call it big time snuggles, BOL!
Absolutely sweet and adorable photos. Sorry Nutmeg chases you, Marv. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
ReplyDelete