Thursday, June 8, 2023

Marv and Feline Friday and the Friendly Fill -Ins!

It was HOT today! 32c (that's 90f). Kozmo and me - Marvelous Marv love the weather and we have been spending most of the time during the day outside! BUT it is cooling off -- tomorrow, we are expecting some rain. Mom says that would be nice If I showed you where we spend that time!


       This is our deck! As you can see the river has gone down.

We have a cat tree on the deck. The first thing I do when I go outside is jump up to the top and I watch out for Ella! Ella is a huge dog and she does not like cats...if she comes towards our house I run back inside. If she is not, I like to sleep up here.

Mom, it is nap time. You are excused! Now we are celebrating posting by being part of Feline Friday! Please click the button to be taken to Feline Friday! Tell Mimi that Marvelous sent you!

 

The Friendly Fill-Ins

 
    

The Friendly Fill-ins are written by 15 and Meowing (the first 2) and the second two are written by Four-Legged Fur Balls! We hope you enjoyed learning about Me Marvelous Marv as much as we love learning about you dear furrends.

1. I would (and do) dance for CATNIP.
2. The last visit to the vet I attended was when I left Iran. (Our vet visits our house to see me when she goes to see the cows at the farm down the road).
3. I can’t relax until I know where Ella is.
4. I knew I needed a bath when I jumped to the cup at the top if the tree.

 
 

22 comments:

  1. that is a super summer place... a book and a glass with ice tea and lots of time together...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    I am a tad envious of your deck, Marv... though life is a little less pleasant when there are fearsome neighbours! I hope any more rain doesn't swell that river again... hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lovely place to spend your time in the fresh air. I hope Ella keeps away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ella needs to stay in her own yard and let you relax in yours, Marv.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear marvelous Marv, I wouldn't mind having the vet come to my house so that Lynn wouldn't bundle me up like a burrito and packed me off in the car. I enjoy seeing your backyard and your River and I'm so glad you were able to show us that today. I do not think I would like a large dog coming my way either. After all we are cats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty (tho Marv would call it 'purrty') place where you live ... and Marv, you certainly enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beau has a feline friday today, we don't usually but we do this week. you are looking so MARV dear Marvelous. your view is spectacular, sorry about the dog in the mix. Beau says to tell you he is a big dog and he LOVES cats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great place you have to hang out and watch your river from, Marv.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlee: "It's good to have a high perch to watch for interlopers, such as unfriendly neighbor dogs!"
    Oona: "This Ella dog does not like cats, eh? Oona will jump on her head and teach her a thing or two!"
    Chaplin: "Careful, Oona. You might be a ninja but you are still small."
    Oona: "THAT IS WHY ELLA WILL NEVER SEE ME COMING!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Feline and Friendly Fill in Friday.
    Marv you are one handsome TABBY=MAN
    Healing hugs to Mom and thank her for her kind comments yesterday.
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  11. We would love to have the vet come to the house, Marv, like you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely deck and cat tree! That dog needs to be fenced in! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers except I do not like this Ella. Doesn't your town have a leash law? I would call the police. You are so lucky that your vet visits you. I wish we had one that did that.
    I hope your mom is feeling better. XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your deck, and i wouldn't be happy to find a dog that didn't like me waiting out there, that's certain.

    How nice your vet makes house calls.

    Thank you for joining Feline Friday, and remember you can link up to it on any day you post if you want, it doesn't have to be Friday. I have a dedicated Feline Friday page and i keep the link up from Tuesday through the next Monday, then put up the new one. Whatever day you decide to blog that week, you can join and i'd love to have you even if it doesn't mention Feline Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's such an awesome Summer space, Marv and Kozmo! Mom and Alex sure did set it up nice for you -- a cat tree out there is amazing! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for your kind words about our sweet Angel Raz. We miss him so much.

    The Florida Furkids and Mom Sharon

    ReplyDelete

  17. Hope you are able to stay cool this summer. Glad the river is down. It is very close for you. Lee and Phod who had a cooler yet smoggy week

    ReplyDelete
  18. Say Marv, that sure looks like the purrfect spot from which to watch the world!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How luxurious--a cat tree on the deck!

    ReplyDelete
  20. guyz !!

    sneekin a round on free WI FI

    noe data time two waste

    sew thought we'd wave & say HI

    with help frum coppee N paste :) ♥

    ReplyDelete

This is soooooo exciting! We cant wait to sees what you has to say to us!