Monday, February 13, 2023

HAPPY Valentines!

 Furrst we have a wish for all of our Furrends

IF you have been to 15 and Meowing you already know that I asked Penny to be my Valentine.  I have admired her since I first came from Iran. She is a most gorgeous and intelligent Tortie. When I discovered that she had no Valentine I felt blessed that I could ask her if she would be my Valentine!  

We are not dating though. Her Dad says she is not allowed to date. It is so nice to have online cat furrends and I, Marvelous am so glad to be furrends with Penny. And Penny, I LOVE the Red dress!

I am so very happy!

Kozmo also has a Valentine to deliver today to his special Lady Cat, Katie Isabella!

I do believe he is heading through the tunnel to deliver some treats to Katie! 

It is Happy Tuesday as well as Valentines Day and I asked Jo Jo what makes her HAPPY and she said she wants to see a Joke!

Who else should we send a Valentine too? Cinnamon said "Sandee"!!!

Now lets celebrate Sandee and Comedy Plus and their Blog Hop for HAPPY TUESDAY!  Now we are looking forward to coming around and visiting you.  We are joining Sandee at Comedy Plus for Happy Tuesday! Please click her button to see all the other happiness!

 



31 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Awww, I hope you all have a wonderfurs, fun time, this Valentines! Hugswagswhiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, what a wonderful blog we have just found through 15 and Meowing! Happy Heart Day to you all from Loulou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hearts and flowers to all of you. Love your pictures for Val's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we love that gift too... and a box has zero calories yeah! happy valentines day with lots of love and treats and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!

    Purrs and Woofs,
    The Chans and Ollie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Valentine's day. We love the fact that Katie Isabella gets to go on a date and that Penny gets to go on a date.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynn and Precious, we are wishing you a beautiful day filled with all the love and happiness you deserve. Happy Valentines Day!

      Delete
  7. All of you look purrrrrfect for each other.. Happy Heart day from our hearts to your hearts. Pooodles of love coming your way Cinnie.... did you know it is raining hearts on your heads today? you know I love that. and now we know we need to turn candy boxes into cat toys.... we could sell them on ebay, the bigger the box the bigger the cat. made me MOL MOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you made me feel so very special this morning. Thank you. I love all of you too.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday and Valentine's Day. Scritches all around, a smooch to Marv, and extra treat for Cinnamon and a big hug to you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. The cards are lovely.!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww lots of love here for Valentines Day! XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Valentine's Day! Looks like you have LOTS of friends who love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh PENNY! You, as well as I, hit the jackpot in mancats! I hope your Dad changes his mind but, um, if you call me (you know my Meow phone number) I'll give you, um, well, suggestions on how to have a date and Dad not be bothered about it. (he won't know). We'll double date.

    Kozmo, lots and lots of smoochies, headbonks, nose taps, and side rubs with snuggles and purrs and tight cuddling up. I'm waiting. Let's have treats. I have some for you too. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh such a loving post and sweet photos and Happy Valentine's Day to you and all ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW this was some post full of love and beautiful photos.
    Thanks for the Flintstone Link BOL LOL MOL
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such beautiful cards! Happy Valentine’s Day from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are such a sweetie Marv. Good news! Penny can date, it is Rosie who is too young to date. Penny was honored to have such a handsome hunk of mancat for her date. And she meowed that you were a perfect gentleman. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am over the moon! Purrhaps Penny can come and be a guest joker!

      Delete
  17. Happy valentine's Day l have a special girl- lady cat whom I love Belladharma.xx😻💗🐾

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Any of you could be my Valentine, you are all just right.

    ReplyDelete
  19. We love you, sweet friends. Happy Valentine's Day! XO

    ReplyDelete
  20. Charlee: "Happy Valentine's Day! We are happy that you and Penny are valentines, Marv, you make a great pair!"

    ReplyDelete

This is soooooo exciting! We cant wait to sees what you has to say to us!