Thursday, December 15, 2022

Finally - our Card!

 We missed the Card Day last Friday. BUT we all stood on our Mom to get our card up for this Feline Friday! Yes, she did escape for 3 hours today (Thursday) to the nearest town to get groceries (we might get mor snow tomorrow) and we agreed that Cat Food was more impawtant.  But (finally) here it is!


We are Happy! We always try to pawticipate in the ecards that our Furrends have. We will have our Christmas card page up this weekend where we will collect all our furrends cards and you can always get our card there too! 

Now because it is time for the Friendly Fill-Ins - Jo Jo asked if she could do them this week. 

1. This time of year, _________ puts me in a Grinch like mood.

This time of year, the SNOW puts me in a Grinch like mood.

2. My favorite kind of Christmas cookie is _________.

My favorite kind of Christmas cookie is not cookies! It is Temptations! I could eat them all day long!

3. _________ is my least favorite thing on my holiday to-do list.

Washing the floor is my least favorite thing on my holiday to-do list. I HATE the sucky monster!

4. Others might be surprised to know that I _________ for Christmas.


Others might be surprised to know that I don't go near the CatToys tree for Christmas. 

The Friendly Fill-ins are written by 15 and Meowing (the first 2) and the second two are written by Four-Legged Fur Balls! We hope you enjoyed learning about Kozmo as much as we love learning about you dear furrends.


         

AND

We are also pawticipating In Comedy Plus' Feline Friday! Sandee has terrific blog hops and we love to pawticipate! Nellie says she has not been around much lately AND this is her favorite Christmas Photo. We are making Nellie THE Feline this week! 


Please click the buttom to be taken to Feline Friday! Tell Sandee that Marvelous sent you!



25 comments:

  1. ooh we see cleaning is a part of your christmouse rituals too? merry christmouse, your card is super cuuuute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fill ins, JoJo! Your card is lovely. I haven't even done my ecard yet but will have to get on with it or it won't be done before next Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and all of your Christmas sweaters! I've never seen blinking lights on a tree because mom finds them annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love your card, very fun and festive. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We could be twin sisters Jo Jo, then ran the dreaded sucky thing yesterday and made lots of noise. I love all the pictures and I'm going to grab your Christmas card to keep for me. And oh how I love seeing your Angel with the tree on her head. Definitely your mom made the right move by going to the grocery before the snow. We still don't have any but they tell us that we have a Siberian front coming through that's going to be a Whopper on Christmas weekend. Precious

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari Om
    Your card is fun and festive! I hope you are all staying warm and dry - and that the storm doesn't have you blocked in for ever and ever!!! Hugs wags whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a fan of snow either, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love your Christmas card. Those were great answers to the fill-ins. We always learn more about you through them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Java Bean: "Those sweaters on your card look very warm! I wonder if I could wear one ..."
    Charlee: "It must be tough having short hair in winter if you're thinking about putting on clothes."
    Chaplin: "We applaud your proper prioritization of cat food. You know what they say! First feed your cats, then feed yourselves."
    Lulu: "Who says that, exactly?"
    Charlee: "Cats."

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a beautiful card and OMD/OMCs loving the sweaters.
    I have posted my ecard a few times I'll have it up again next week.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your Christmas card and you all rock those sweaters. You made me smile.

    Love your fill-ins. You all rock.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Scritches all around, a smooch to Marv and a big hug to mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love you and your Christas card, sweet girl. And your mommy won't make you up close to the blinking Christmas lights. XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card and great fill ins by Jo Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. the snow brings out the Grinch in us too! (though the ice is even worse and makes walking deadly!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is awesome! Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers except I am sorry the lights on the tree scare you though. XO

    ReplyDelete
  16. We love your special card gang and those were great fill-in answers. Smooches to Angel Nellie.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for that great card!! Love it! Your fill-ins were fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. We just love your card you all look fantastic xx😻♥️

    ReplyDelete
  19. You guys did great fill-ins, and we LOVE your card! XO

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful card, snow, if i had to shovel it, would put me in a grinchy mood, too, and i do hope your mom stocked up for all of you.

    ReplyDelete

This is soooooo exciting! We cant wait to sees what you has to say to us!