Thursday, October 27, 2022

The 4 Fs (Felines Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins) Starring Jo Jo!

 Wowzers! This is the 3rd day in a row that I got Mom to help me blog! She says she should be scooting around the floor on her bum painting baseboards, but we have a atmospheric river heading for us and her hip is acting up, so she is helping! I got Wordless Wednesday and Cinnamon got Thankful Thursday. Jo Jo does not star often so today the STAR is JO JO!


She is going to do the Friday Friendly Fill-Ins!

1.___________________ keeps me up at night.


Dreaming of grabby hands keeps me up at night.

2. If I could improve one of my senses, it would be _____________________.


2. If I could improve one of my senses, it would be my SPIDEY SENSE! I would LOVE to know when Marv or Kozmo is sneaking up on me!

3. If I were home alone and heard footsteps in the house, I would _________.


If I were home alone and heard footsteps in the house, I would bite the intruder if they tried to pet me! 

4. I would want the epitaph on my tombstone to say _________.


I would want the epitaph on my tombstone to say "Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality" It was originally said by my hero, the Cheshire Cat!

Now  the Friendly Fill-ins are written by 15 and Meowing (the first 2) and the second two are written by Four-Legged Fur Balls! We hope you enjoyed learning about Kozmo as much as we love learning about you dear furrends.

         

AND

We are also pawticipating In Comedy Plus' Feline Friday! Sandee has terrific blog hops and we love to pawticipate!

Mom LOVES this Photo of Me and Ratty!


Click the button to be magically taken to Feline Friday at Comedy Plus! 

25 comments:

  1. oooh to be alone and to hear something is scry... we would eat that intruder... or the couch ... or each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dalton would do the bitey thing...no doubt about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Well done JoJo, those were suitably Gothic answers to questions for spooky weekend!!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear princess Jo Jo, I have nightmares about grabby hands all the time. Especially since I just got grabbed a few weeks ago and thrown in the bucket and hauled off to the nasty doctor. At least that's my view of it. I love your scary header. It's so Halloween. And Lynn said she always read Alice in Wonderland so she knows the Cheshire Cat, but I'm afraid I don't. Precious

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all excellent fill-ins, JoJo - and furry suitable for Miaowloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Biting is the perfect idea if a stranger is inside your house, Jo Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. JoJo, you should take your turn EVERY time. That was good and really, not a surprise as we know your personality. Great answers. Marv, nothing like having Ratty, is there? It's sorta like me and Donkey. If I heard footsteps, I'd probably go wind around their legs! I am such a tart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job on the fill-ins. You made me chuckle more than once.

    I love seeing Marv. I love Marv.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Scritches all around, a smooch to Marv and a big hug to mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlee: "These are great answers! I, too, would like to improve my Spider Sense. Then I could leave before Chaplin or Bean shows up to bother me!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spidey things. that is a wonderful new phrase.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  11. good job JO JO.. and these are some scary photos you showed to day. now we might be dreaming of feline vampires

    ReplyDelete
  12. We like your fill-in answers but we don't recommend biting the hand that pets you because it might also be the hand that feeds you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent fill-in answers but we're kind of askeered of grabby hands now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great fill-ins! Love the vampire look on the cats!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome header photo for the Season and adorable kitties ~ so precious ~ Xo

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days ~

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Scooby keeps me awake at night because he sleeps all day and prowls all night! Terrific Halloween header.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My Thursday poem
    She is my daughter He is my son-in-law
    They are owned by 2 felines, Mia the Tortie and Frisco the Ginger and you know who rules the roost?
    9 lb Mia MOL MOL MOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those were really good answers sweet Jo Jo and Marv, that's a fabulous photo!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins Jo Jo- great answers and photos. Sorry, I have grabby hands when it comes to kitties. :) I love your Halloween header. XO

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your face is so sweet in your ratty photo :) Love the answers to your fill ins too. Have a funtastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOL! Love the Spidey Sense fill-in! :D Number 3 made me laugh too! What a beautiful kitty. :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your answers and appreciate you adding graphics to them. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those are great answers, i especially like the "war against reality." We need to fight that one!

    ReplyDelete
  24. That is a great picture of you and Ratty!

    ReplyDelete

This is soooooo exciting! We cant wait to sees what you has to say to us!