Friday, October 28, 2022

Halloween Art on Caturday!

 Today is my FAVORITE day of the week! I LOVE to create art and trydifferent things. This week is the most calm since we started to work on the renos and I have been loving it! (so has Kozmo and Jo Jo and Cinnamon, right now they are all laying around having an afternoon nap).

This week I carved punkins! 


Mom laughed when she saw her pawtrait! Thank heavens they are virtual punkins! I helped Mom once, gutting pumpkins is no fun (unless you use a mixer).

Here is a link to the puzzle!

preview112piecePumpkin Art

Next up, I took the photo of me and Ratty I posted for Thankful Thurday


We went to the Dream Genrator site and boy oh boy have they changed the interface! It took me a while to figure out how to do stuff. 

Here is my first art piece (I really, really like it)

And I made it into a puzzle!

preview120pieceMarv and Ratty 1

And (just because I can) I did another generation!

And we made a puzzle with that one too! 

preview120pieceMarv & Ratty 2

Now as we do every Caturday, we are going to pawticipate in the most Lovely and Gorgeous Athena's Blog Hop! Please click her buadge to be magically whisked to her blog where you can see all the other pawticipants and you can see Athena's Mum's gorgeous art of her! 

29 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    Always love your art, Marv, and I will get around to the puzzles eventually - I have lots stored on my to do file over at JP!!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your carved pumpkins and your artwork is just beautiful, Marv!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handsome green-eyed Marv, you and the rest of the fur babies and your mom are now immortalized in pumpkins. You are so clever to get your mom to make such good art work. I'm not even clever enough to get Lynn to give me extra cat food. And oh by the way this is the second time this week that I've thrown up my breakfast. Maybe what I need is some pumpkin to settle my tummy. Precious

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both the edits, and THINK I like the 2nd one best but it is really a tie between them. good job mama. I am spending so much time on line bob is fussing about it.. if not for that I would try something new.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OhohOH! Lovely art, and I'm off to puzzle like crazy...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marv you are so very handsome in dream generator!!
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love all your art and had fun doing your puzzles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful art! I love the original photo and the two artified versions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Colorful and creative kitty art ~ adorable ~ Xo

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE all your art. And thank you for 3 puzzles-that is the best Halloween treat. XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking very good with Ratty today. Like the pumpkin faces!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 2nd comment try: You look good with Ratty but you could have sent him home. Loe the pumpkin faces!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooooh, you make everything spooktacular. I miss these Saturday art posts. I might start up again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your art is very cool. I really like the first one that looks like stained glass.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely love the art and pictures today, Marv! I'm sorry I have missed many of your posts. I don't get the notifications I used to, and I've also been very unwell and can't get around as much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leah, I am am always happy when you stop by and when I see your comments on other's posts. You are AWESOME! Love Barb

      Delete
  16. Wow, those are great pumpkins! Somewhere I have the one you carved for us a long time ago,

    Love all the Marv art too, esp the last rendition. Thanks for the puzzles! Not sure when I will get to them...sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Y'all are seriously pumpkin purrfect and you're always purrfect Marv!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That art of you looks so awesome, Marv. Especially that second one! And we love all your pumpkins, too! XO

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's some really neat artwork, and the pumpkins are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Whoa, Marv, great job on the pumpkins! I still have one Nellie made of me when she had a pumpkin patch. Love all the art.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those are great pumpkins. I still have Flynn's in my sidebar but it is a long way down now. I should bring it to the top for Halloween. I love your art, They are both great but the second is my favourite for all the beautiful colours. I can't get to grips with Dream-maker, all I seem to get are ugly monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What lovely art, Marv! Happy Halloween to you all.

    ReplyDelete

This is soooooo exciting! We cant wait to sees what you has to say to us!