Saturday, October 29, 2022

Selfie Sunday and thinking about the World!

 Hi Guys! We had some sunshine this afternoon and Mom came out on the deck. We were talking about how wionderful and lucky we are to live in paradise on eart. Especailly with all the ugliness that has been going on around the world.  We then started talking about the Blog Blast For Peace, and how Mimi Lennox has been sponsoring the Blog for Peace every year on November 4. 

We have pawticipated almost every year since Nellie Bellie started blogging in 2010. We got an email with the badge in it. 



I, Kozmo am so excited about pawticipating, I asked Mom if I could tell you all about it on Selfie Sunday!


I'm looking forward to next Friday! 


I am also pawticipating in Selfie Sunday! The Peeps at The Cat on My Head have been sponsoring Selfie Sunday as long as I can remember and I LOVE to be part of it. Click on their badge and you will be whisked to Selfie Central!


We hope you have an AMAZING day!



20 comments:

  1. Kozmo I can see that your heart is into a world full of peace. You're looking especially handsome today. Thank you Mom for the new information that I can have Lynn look into. Purrs Precious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    I shall look forward to reading what you bring to the screen, for I know it will be wonderfurs! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for good weather and paradise on earth, we live in our paradise on earth too. even when storms come, it goes right back to paradise

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love your selfie, Kozmo. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great selfie, Kozmo. We sure wish there could be peace on all the earth some day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great selfie, Koz. And we look forward to seeing your Peace Globe! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Handsome selfie. Thank you for the reminder of globes for peace. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful selfie Kozmo! Peace is worth working for, I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful selfie Kozmo! Peace is worth working for, I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yoo are a pawfessional selfie poser, Kozmo. Purring for Peace at my house. Love Dori

    ReplyDelete
  11. We need to do Blog for Peace. You guys are amazing, Mum doesn't do consistency very well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mee-yow Kozmo not only are you FURRY hansum; you are so thottfull an carin!!! Yore "THE entire package" as BellaSita Mum wuud meow!!!
    Furabuluss Selfie mee frend....
    ~~~head rubss~~~BellaDharma~~~ an ((huggiess)) BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool selfie Kozmo! We're be purrticipating in the Blog4Peace too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We pawray for peace everywhere, too. A wonderful selfie, Kozmo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the reminder, and the one who did the reminding is quite awesome!

    ReplyDelete

This is soooooo exciting! We cant wait to sees what you has to say to us!