Monday, October 4, 2021

And the Winner is....

 

 

AWW-SOME!!!!

We would have loved to include EVERYONE who entered, but alas, there are not enough hours in the day. Ms Ellen, we will send you an email with the particulars!

Thanks to all who pawticipated! We are hoping to get back to our regularly scheduled posts soon.

This week's Spark! 

McGuffy’s, who was hosting the Sparks, is on hiatus. She says “I truly do believe we are meant to be lights in this world. If we allow our light to shine, we can see where we are going. It is then that we can begin to truly see each other clearly. There is hope. Together, we can light up the entire world!

Sparks Badge

 

THANK YOU! 

To EVERYONE! We love you all! 
 


Now for even MORE AWWW-someness, please click the Awww Monday button to be taken to Comedy Plus! Comedy Plus is Hop central and is curated by the besest lady - Sandee. Stop by to see all the AWWW!




24 comments:

  1. We love Ellen and her kitties. Congratulations, Ellen and 15andmeowing.

    I love Marv's Spark. I love Marv.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches all around, a smooch to Marv and a big hug to mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ms. Ellen and kitties! That is a wonderful spark and I love that Marv thank you - have a great week all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graduations to Miz Ellen and the kitties. I like this part because I love fire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great for Ms. Ellen! Marv you do have a way of
    letting folks know great news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy, we won! Thank you, you made my day. Thank you. We love you all too. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo ! Concatulations to Miss Ellen and the kitties ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Ms Ellen and her kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray for super Mom Ellen! That is a great Spark!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hari OM
    Everyone's a winner for seeing those lovely pawtraits of you at the weekend and getting to join in the fun - but extra congrats to those were picked!!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to Miss Ellen! Wonder who she'll choose???

    If we lose our fire we will be very boring...and probably depressed as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hooray for Miss Ellen! Yes, keep that fire, it's so needed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. concats and bravo and apaws apaws!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY FOR MISS ELLEN!!! That was a wonderful contest......and Marv - I am pawsitive you will NEVER EVER lose your fire my friend. Some fires just NEVER go out.

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I could not be happier than I am for Miss Ellen and her babies! Congratulations Ellen. I am so glad you won!
    Now that spark is PERFECT. I think I may print that. It is what keeps me going when I flag...I need to keep my fire. I know it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats to Miss E and her meow pack.
    I love your spark!!
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Many congrats to Ellen and her kitties! And, cool spark! Or lol should that be, warm spark!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats to Miss Ellen and her kitties. We love your spark too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. We love that spark! And congratulations to Mom Ellen!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations to Ellen and the kittens for their win. Love your banner with you howlling at the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Charlee: "Congratulations to 15 & Meowing!"
    Chaplin: "Hey, that kitty torch is pretty impressive. Like a member of the Furtastic Four!"

    ReplyDelete

This is soooooo exciting! We cant wait to sees what you has to say to us!