Friday, January 1, 2021

First Artsy Caturday of 2021!

 Hi Guys! 

Mom had her laptop in her lap, but I figured I was more important! After all, I AM the senior cat in the house! I look after Mom. When she takes Cinnamon for a walk, I walk with them...up to Haynes street...then I usually wait for them there. Some times Mom and Cinnamon meet Terry and his 2 dogs Baby Grrl and  Big Boy. Then I DON'T walk home with Mom. Today is New Year's Day and it snowed (yes...More Snow) and Mom was shovelling out the drive way. I sat on the steps and watched. Cinnamon brings Mom her ball and Mom throws it while she shovels! Terry and Baby Grrl and Big Boy showed up and Cinnamon and Babby Grrl played with Cinnamon's ball. When they left and Mom finished the shovelling she came in and picked up her laptop...I figured I had cold paws and I should warm them up on Mom. Then I asked if I could do a Caturaday Art Drawing for the beautiful Katie Isabella! Mom said OK. Here is my photo!


 

We did some stuff in PhotoShop

I liked it, but I thought I would like something a little more dramatic. After all, I am a striking Black and White. So we Then we put the photo in PhotoMania and used their Sketch filter!


 We then added some color to the eyes. I really like it! I hope Katie Isabella does to0! 

preview110piece

For New Year's Supper, Mom cooked salmon. We ALL LOVE salmon and we all got some, It was really tasty. We are hoping there is enough left for us to have some tomorrow too!

We are pawticipating in Athena and Marie's blog hop and you can click on their button to see all the other great pet art! There are some really talented artists! 


 we hope all of you guys had a really exceptional New Year's Day! We are so happy to put 2020 in our rear view mirror!

 
If you like, you can take out Rear View Mirror Badge!
preview120piece




25 comments:

  1. The photomania sketch filter created a wonderful artwork. That could be a greeting card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, MY! That turned out to be 'epic' Kozmo!

    We are glad all we need to do now is look back...or maybe not!!
    2020, goodbye forevermore!!

    Lets enjoy a more friendly 2021...it might start out a bit rocky with the virus still pestering us, but maybe eventually we can say good riddance to that too!

    2 puzzles?? wow-wee! Thanks!

    We had freezing rain earlier today...a lot of it, and now its snowing. UGH. Not the best start to the year, but we are all warm and safe...until tomorrow when *she* has to get out to go to her work...yup, she works weekends...health care has no regard for holidays or weekends:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are very nice art effects! Happy Caturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like Cinnamon and Baby Grrl had fun with the ball. Your mum not so much with the shovelling.
    Your art is lovely, Kozmo. The second is my favourite. Thanks for the puzzles too.
    As I had hoped, it was only the regulator on the LPG that had frozen, so a kettle of hot water and I was able to cook New Year's Day dinner. We had lamb shanks, and will have half a side of salmon on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Katie will love your artwork portrait Koz - I'm sure of it! Nice that you have some neighbors to play with there. Hope that salmon was as yummy as it sounds and you have leftovers for a "do over" !!! Happy New Year........

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari OM
    Oh yes, that sketch one is truly the one to frame!!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx (who is very cold but has none of the snow to show for it...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the art today!
    Thanks for the puzzles...off to play.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kozmo of course you are the most impawtant thing in Mom's lap and look at the art you inspired
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kozmo when you have the look you have to stay with what works. Great Art and See Ya 2020

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my mouses, I LOVE THAT PICTURE! Those green eyes sparkle. PURRS

    Happy New Year, my pals. HAPPY NEW YEAR! purrs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow your art work is fantastic, we love the last where your green eyes pop.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy first Caturday art of 2021.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kozmo, Katie is a lucky lady. And I am lucky too because you made 2 puzzles for me to do. Thank you. XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful art, and that badge is too cute! We said 2020 needed to buried in the litter box.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kozmo, that came out great! We hope you all have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think the art is awesome, Kozmo!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so artsy! We had salmon on NYE and I got some. Now I have to do at least one of the puzzles even if I always time last.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's some awesome art, Kozmo! And how great that you got some salmon for New Year's. Happy New Year to you and the family, by the way! XO

    ReplyDelete
  19. Katie Isabella couldn't fail to love your art, Kozmo!

    And you are Quite Right. You ARE more impawtant than some old laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I feel love is in the air, am I right Kozmo ;) I'm sure Katie loves it...eh...you😸Pawkisses for a Happy New Year. Let's all make it a better one🐾😽✨

    ReplyDelete

This is soooooo exciting! We cant wait to sees what you has to say to us!