Friday, December 4, 2020

Artsy Caturday with Jo Jo & MARV!

Marv - Green

Jo Jo - Red

Wes was going to artify Jo Jo this week, but she did NOT want to pawticipate in getting her photo taken or purrhaps they is Photo Fails! 


But Marv, Photo Fails is on Fridays...we did not post Friday! Mom messed up on our Thursday Post! And Mom often makes the photo Fails into Caturday Art! And she did! She made a beautiful one of me!

 

Well, Mom and Me did a TERRIFIC one of me and I - Marvelous had NO PHOTO FAILS! I pose purrfectly!


We are pawticipating in the Beautiful Athena's Catuday Art Hop! If you click on her button, you will be magically transported to her website where you can see all the other beautiful pieces of art.

Don't forget Marv we need to give our furrends links to our puzzles!

Here is ME!

And YOURS

18 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love your close-up art!
    Thanks for the puzzles...off to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lov your art, Marv, and Jo Jo's art too! Gotta remember to do the puzzles tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that Jo Jo didn't want to be in the 'spotlight' that much....but the art is great and thanks for the puzzles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is lovely art, and thanks for the puzzles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home, friends and furriends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, your art really is totally purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent artwork! Thanks for the puzzles!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bravo and appaws to all...
    OMCs I used to receive an email when you had a new post but alas it has fallen into a black hole. I have signed up again.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice art. And thank you for the puzzles. XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your art sure turned out great! We will go and try your puzzle now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I wouldn't worry JoJo,sometimes I don't to have my photo taken either,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete

This is soooooo exciting! We cant wait to sees what you has to say to us!