Saturday, December 5, 2020

Cinnamon does Selfie Sunday

 On our walk Caturday afternoon, Kozmo and  Mom and me talked about who was going to do Selfie Sunday.  Marv and Jo Jo pawticipated in Caturday Art and Kozmo did Thankful Thursday. I had the chance to do Wordless Wednesday, so we asked, and Mom said that I could be the Selfie for Sunday!

I got a new dress when Mom was in the pet store looking for catnip this last week, but when I tried it on...it is a tad small. 

It is very pretty, but I am not very good at posing. And I think it makes my butt look big.
It took us 1/2 an hour to get this shot. I just did not want to smile or quit squirming.
 
I complained to Mom. Why are clothes so tight in the wrong place? Why do I have to sit? Why do they itch?
 
 
And I asked if we could please do what we did other years...
Couldn't she PhotoShop a nice Christmasy Selfie for me? 
She agreed that it would take much less time than getting me to stop squirming (and complaining) ...
I sat and smiled
 
And Mom set to work. 
This is Purrfect! 
I am going to use this as my Christmas Selfie!
 

If you would like to see all the other wonderful selfies, please click on The Cat On My Head's button and you will be transported to their blog where you can see all the other selfies!
 

PS Alex is coming home Sunday Afternoon! I can't wait! I have missed him so furry much!
 

 



11 comments:

  1. I didn't know you wore dresses, Cinnamon! You don't look very happy in it and it does look small on you. The photoshopped Christmas selfie is much better and you have a lovely smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Cinnamon, I loved seeing your selfie. The only one mom would ever get of me would be something added to the picture she took. I am a pill about clothes and hats.
    Kozmo...I am yours for the taking; come on over or set the coordinates and I will be there right into your nest!
    XXXOOOXXX to Kozmo. 💗

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress does look a bit small. We think your selfie in the furs is great.

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look wonderfully cute sweet Cinnamon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've said it before; I need to get PhotoShop, or something else of its ilk!
    Puppers and kitties aren't as keen on photos are humans are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a little small, but you still look adorable, Cinnie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THAT is a great Christmas Selfie. You look so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the final result is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. it iZ grate cinny...and COD....two cold ther...all reddy....ewe N kosmo come bak inn side ~~~~~~~~~~~ ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete

This is soooooo exciting! We cant wait to sees what you has to say to us!