Simple Tuna Chowder
- 3 Tablespoon butter
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1/2 cup chopped celery (if only Peeps are eating this you can also add 1/4 c Onion and a clove of garlic)
- 2 Teaspoons Parsley
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can tuna drained and flaked
- 1 c. shredded cheese
- 1/4 c. cooked & crumbled bacon
- Melt butter in saucepan and add celery. (if only peoples are eating the soup, diced onions and garlic can be added).
- Add the flour stirring constantly until thick and bubbly.
- Add the broth and the milk. stirring constantly until thick and bubbly.
- * Note: If desired other cooked veggies can be added (Carrots, peas, potatoes)
- Add the tuna, parsley, and cheese and stir until the tuna is heated and the cheese melts.
- Pour in bowl and garnish with some grated cheese and bacon crumbles.