Sunday, August 9, 2026

Katie is Gone!

Kozmo Here! I have hijacked Marv's Blog! I am devastated! Bereft! Heart broken! For the last 15 and a half years, I have been HOPELESSLY in love with Katie Isabella. There has never, ever been another lady cat in my life (except for my Queen Nellie).


I am so very sad. My beloved Katie Isabella has crossed her Rainbow Bridge after 15½ wonderful years of adventures, love, and shared whisker whispers. The world feels quieter without her bright spirit beside me. I will share more memories and Pawtraits soon, but for now, I’m curling up with my thoughts and missing her deeply.
 
 

Kozmo 


1 comment:

  1. Dear Kozmo, that's such awful news, she was a will always be your special gal.

    ReplyDelete

This is soooooo exciting! We cant wait to sees what you has to say to us! BTW, we have turned off restrictions. We are going to see if our brief hiatus turns off the Marijuana Spam