What Is National Take Your Cat to the Vet Day?
Take Your Cat to the Vet Day is exactly that! A day to acknowledge how important vet care is and to ensure your cat receives adequate treatment.
We all know why seeing the Vet is important for our feline companions --like preventing illness, managing some health conditions, and to prevent some issues from arising or progressing.
When we see a vet on a regular basis, we ensure our feline friends health and well being for years to come.
At our house, it is a reminder for our Peep to make sure that we don't have any issues and to make sure our vaccinations are up to date. If we need any appointments, she takes the time to call and make the appointments.
As a matter of fact, when making the badge, our Peep realised that we need our Rabies vaccines and Mr Kozmo needs to go in for Thyroid blood work to make sure he is still getting the right dosage. Appointments have been made.
Remind YOUR Peep!


S'riously, nothing nada nothing turns off spam! (ha ha, it purrably comes from south of the border, we're infamous for treating our northern neighbors badly ha ha) JUNE had her vet visit, under duress not longer ago, and other than the usual admonition (I saw her put her paws over her ears!) of "you're getting more chubbs every time I see you" ... to which she might have replied, "then I won't come see you!!!", all was good. Happy weekend to all.
ReplyDeleteMy vet sends mom emails when it's time for me to make an appt to see him.
ReplyDeleteHari Om
ReplyDeleteSome humans need reminding about regular medicals, too, Marv... so a good reminder! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx
It's always good to see your vet on a regular basis. Since I'm a senior I get to see mine twice a year. I don't mind because she comes to our house instead of me having to go to her.
ReplyDeleteOf course, Henry is seeing the vet often these days, yet I hadn't forgotten Da Boyz! They are scheduled for a vet check-up in a few weeks. Have a feeling that I may be scolded for both being a bit rounder.
ReplyDeleteI, Precious go when Lynn forces me. You'd never see me hire a taxi and take myself, mol. But Lynn says it is impawtant so I am taken fur my check ups and new allergy med. It keeps my ears furom itching and me scratching. Kozmo, you are well taken care of we know.
ReplyDeleteKozmo...you naughty boy. Shhhhh! Shhhhhhh!!!
ReplyDeleteHello Handsome...but...shhhhhhh.
ReplyDeleteWe always make sure our beloved kitties go to the vet for their regular visits.
ReplyDeletedo not tell my mum that it izza take your cat to dee vet day!!! i already wint there lass month!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's not a fun time but Vet visits sure are important!!!
ReplyDeleteI am proud to say all my cats are finally up to date on rabies vaccines. They were years overdue because I couldn't catch the 3 ferals, but we managed to wrangle them all for the home vet. XO
ReplyDeleteMudpie says she's been there more than enough lately!
ReplyDeletePreventive care is the best care.
ReplyDeleteMummy has been rather remiss lately although We can't really blame her, considering her own health issues She's having to deal with - and We aren't madly keen to go to the V-E-T.
ReplyDeleteCharlee: "Whew, our Mama and Dada missed this one! I am never in any hurry to go to the vet!"
ReplyDeleteOona: "Oona likes the vet. She has many friends and admirers there."
Charlee: "Weirdo."