Tuesday, July 28, 2026

P&S!

 Hi Guys! 
Do you read the Adventures of Periwinkle and Stinky on Friends FurEver and The Cat On My Head


I Do! 

Tuesday, I make sure that I get Mom to see what these 2 rascals are up to. Their adventures are always so furry much fun!

This week they are celebrating International Friendship day and they came to visit ME! MARVELOUS!


I think you should click the Link and discover what fun we had! 

Just a hint...

There was singing involved!

I always LOVE hanging with my furrends! 


THANK YOU SHARON, PERIWINKLE AND STINKY!

Marvelous!

4 comments:

  1. Their adventures are indeed incredible! I don't know how these two travel around so very much. They show off the most fun places. Marv, I can just bet you'd like to be right at their side! Tell Jo Jo that I like a quieter pace and am home all the time except when one of you has a pawty, then I transport right on over, mol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that this morning and is was amazing to read, they did it up right Marv!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om
    Brilliant! Hugs and whiskeries YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know how much I love you, Marvelous Marv. You're one of my favorite kitties. I didn't know all about you though. I promise I will never try to pick you up.

    I linked this post to Happy Tuesday.

    Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches all around, a smooch to you Marv and a big hug to your wonderful mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete

This is soooooo exciting! We cant wait to sees what you has to say to us! BTW, we have turned off restrictions. We are going to see if our brief hiatus turns off the Marijuana Spam