Monday, August 26, 2024

It Rained! And the Mice came out...

 It has been a very dry, very hot summer. The sliding door on the deck has been open 24/7 and the cats have had free rein to coming and going...until last night. It rained almost all day and the temperature was in the low 60s. Something we have not seen (even at night) for at least a month. 

So I, Kozmo was ever so surprised to see the sliding door closed and I could not bring my Mom her offering!

 
I scratched on the glass!
 
 
Mom! I have a tasty mouse just for you!! 
 

Open the door! 

 
Thanks Kozmo, but I just had breakfast!
 

Marv says it was really yummy!
 

11 comments:

  1. yikes! what a breakfast treat.. you should see the tree rats that come out when it rains and it has rained for a month now and to hot to walk out in the steam. our rats are huge, almost like a small chihuahua. you both would love one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what you were not allowed to bring da mouse in? your mama would have lots of amousement with it hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Well done Kozmo... though hunted game is definitely better consumed out in the wild... hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Kozmo, we had some lovely cold mornings this past week and then even turned the furnace on. I went outside in the dark and had to sit on my warm rug because my paws got cold. But I still caught a bunch of moths. Now it's super hot again this week so when I go out in the afternoon Lynn has to make sure I have shade. I don't know how your mommy could have turned down that Mouse. What's wrong with humans. Precious

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a wonderful offering you made to your mom, Kozmo. We don't understand why she didn't want you to bring it inside to her. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. da tabbies o trout towneAugust 27, 2024 at 9:27 AM

    guyz….sorree mom dinna want two at leest sam pull de brek fezt ewe bringed her….N afturr all
    that hard werk two 😺😺‼️πŸŸπŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is why cats shouldn't eat people food, and people shouldn't eat cat food!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks yummy to us. Sorry your Mom didn't appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Humans are so rude. You did a great job. XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sure was nice of you, Koz! How sad that Mom didn't want to partake!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you got some rain. Kozmo, you are a great hunter.

    ReplyDelete

This is soooooo exciting! We cant wait to sees what you has to say to us!