Friday, February 24, 2023

Mr. Smiley Makes Caturday Art

I, Marvelous, am one very happy cat! I smile, most of the time. Mom took this fabulous picture of me smiling. Do you know why I was smiling? 

It could have been because she was making cheese balls for Kozmo's Thyroid Medicine (I love cheese)

...or it could have been because I wanted ear skritches

...or because I ALWAYS smile.


 As I was on the iPhone, I thought I would use the Paaint App. 

I used the Hyperrealism filter. And I made a puzzle.
Then I thought I would do a sketch! This is one of my PhotoShop pieces.I wish I could tell you everything I did, but then I would have to write a novel.
 
 
I made it into a puzzle too

We hope you have much fun doing the puzzles as I had making the art! 

We are pawticipating in Caturday Art with Athena and her Mum Marie.  We LOVE Athena and her Mum Marie! And we know that you do too! We so look forward to their wonderful art every week. You can click on her button to be magically whisked to their blog which is Artsy Caturday Central

 

30 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    So handsome, Marv! As pictures go, I tend to favour the 'au naturel'... but as puzzles go, I shall be saving the Paaint one! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Marv, you make me smile every time I see your handsome face. Even if you are dreaming about cheese instead of me. Precious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smiling is the best way to get what you want/need, Marv!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love your smile and your artwork. Thanks for the puzzles too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful picture of your smiling face, Marv. Your puzzle was challenging, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do have such a lovely smile and it always makes me want to hug and kiss on you but I'm sure you might not let me hug and kiss on you even if I were there. You do look like a happy cat and that makes me happy too

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's sure a good smile! And great artwork too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We do always love seeing your wonderful smile Marv!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You truly do have THE best smile I have ever seen. One black kitty I had, I called Mr. T by the way, had a smile many times. Not as great as yours though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is truly the best smile i have ever seen on a cat!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your sweet smile. Beautiful works of art. And thank you for two puzzles. XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love love both of them but then again I kinda love you too. TW hasn't really had time for puzzles but I'm gonna make her do one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marv, we have always loved your smile !

    ReplyDelete
  14. We love your artwork, Marv. And hey, we love you, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Marv, you are GORGEOUS. We adore both the original, and the artifications!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That hyperrealism filter looks pawsome! That's the kind of thing I was thinking of painting the T's to look like. Very nice! XO

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dude, that is one epically epic smile, and we think the art is pretty nifty too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. We love your infectious smile, Marv!!
    It made us smile, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Smile always make everyone happy... and your cute smile is irresistible! Juno xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have such an adorable face!

    ReplyDelete

This is soooooo exciting! We cant wait to sees what you has to say to us!