Friday, December 30, 2022

Caturday Art from the Time Machine!

 Kozmo and Katie Isabella have taken off for their New Year's date (he's promised to send texts and photos so I can share for Selfie Sunday). I, Marv, thought the PURRFECT Caturday Art would be a shot of them enjoying themselves. But it is a day early! THEN I REMEMBERED! My human bro built a time machine that he got for Christmas! He got the Lego DeLorean from Back to the Future! 


I am not allowed to play with Alex's lego (as I delight in knocking his creations off the shelves and onto the floor), so I figured I better be fast in my trip back to the future!

Here is the photo I managed to get of Katie Isabella and Kozmo enjoying themselves...

 
and here is the Art I made from it!

Gosh, they make a gorgeous couple!
I made some puzzles too!
Furrst is me travelling through time!

preview110pieceMarv Time Jumps 

And the Art of Katie and Kozmo 

preview119pieceKozmo & Katie 

Now we are going to post our link on the excellent Caturday Art linky that is run by the exceptional Artist Marie and her muse and subject Athena! We LOVE their Art! And we love both of them! Click their button to be taken to their blog.



 

24 comments:

  1. That was fun, fun, fun and Happy New Year to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    I could do with a DeLorean right about now! Fun times... you all be sure to kick up your heels tonight, 'kay? Hugs and wags and whiseries and Well Wishes for a Wonderfurs 2023! YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We hope they are having a great New Year's Eve bash somewhere. With lots of tuna juice and chicken niblets. And boy does Lynn remember that DeLorean. They were Goofy looking. So whatever you do don't jump in it and try to drive okay? Happy New Year to the whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great time machine artwork!!!! Thanks for the puzzles too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! We hope Kozmo and Katie Isabella and all of you have a great time celebrating tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the lego car and so glad you found that time machine so we could see the party before it happens. when my sons got legos, back the the 60's, they would not let me play with them or with the logs that were simular for building things. back then they did not do cars like this one, just houses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katie and Kozmo make a SuperCute couple. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peez an Ha-pee-ness!! ha-pee noo yeer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great artwork! Katie and Koz llok great togeither! Happy New Year! XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MARV! How perfect that you used Alex's DeLorean! And such glorious pictures of my handsome mancat Kozmo. He is absolutely THE most handsome mancat ever there was. I feel so happy that he chose me. We , Kozmo and I have fantastic times together and we meet in the tunnel (his or mine) to snuggle and go over each hour of our times together, XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cheers to an adorable couple!! Your art and puzzles are so cool!! Juno xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you all have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool Legos and good job assembling them. Thank you for 2 puzzles. Happy New Year to you all. XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. We have been MIA for way too long. Stopping by tonight to wish all of you a very Happy New Year!!!
    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are precious together. Thanks for the peek into the future, I wish you a blessed and beautiful 2023!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a glamorous pair! Happy Mew Year to you all!

    ReplyDelete

This is soooooo exciting! We cant wait to sees what you has to say to us!