Friday, November 4, 2022

Marv does the Friendly Fill-ins on Caturday

It is Caturday! Yesterday we pawticipated in the Blog Blast 4 Peace, so today, I am pawticipating in 15 and Meowing and Four Legged Furball's Friendly Fill-Ins.  Ms Ellen writes the furrst 2 and Ms Lorraine writes the second 2. 

 1. My list of things to do in November includes ________________, ____________ and _________________.

My list of things to do in November includes: cuddles, cuddles and keeping warm cuddles.

2. A ____________________ is ______________.

A habit I still have is climbing the screen when I want inside.
Mom took the above picture (and made the cartoon) about 3 years ago when we first moved back to Midway. I did this last week and Alex took the sliding screen door off for the winter. I have wrecked a screen a year! 

3. I never would have guessed that _________.


I never would have guessed that what Angel Nellie said 5 years ago is what the devil on my shoulder asked me this morning when I leaped off the bookcase and onto Jo Jo! (Boy she whapped me!)

4. _________ is an unpopular opinion that I have.


Kozmo and I sing great duets, is an unpopular opinion that I have. (Cinnamon says we only make awful noises).

Now  the Friendly Fill-ins are written by 15 and Meowing (the first 2) and the second two are written by Four-Legged Fur Balls! We hope you enjoyed learning about Kozmo as much as we love learning about you dear furrends.

         

NOW THE ART!!!

I took the photo of me and Koz singing a duet and I used Painnt (but I can not remember which filter! I thought it made a great Renaissance painting. So I added a golden frame.


 And I've made a puzzle for those who like to do puzzles!

preview120pieceDuet2

I hope you enjoy it!

Now as we do every Caturday, we are going to pawticipate in the most Lovely and Gorgeous Athena's Blog Hop! Please click her buadge to be magically whisked to her blog where you can see all the other pawticipants and you can see Athena's Mum's gorgeous art of her! 

25 comments:

  1. Lots and lots of cuddles are always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody loves cuddles. Not everybody loves getting pounced on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuddles are good, climbing the screen not so much! Your art is lovely. I do few puzzles now but will try later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kozmo and Marv, your caterwauling is music to my cat ears. Keep up the singing but please quit tearing up the screen doors. I know it makes your mom a little upset. I poked a tiny hole in ours once years ago and Lynn still shapes her head every time she looks at it. Of course she might be trying to get the cobwebs out of her head. And tell that awful snow to go away. Precious

    ReplyDelete
  5. And that is why I do not open the sliding glass door too much. My Fiona climbs it! I am not going to tell her about this post. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari Om
    Oh yes, to the cuddles... I reserve opinion on the caterwauling - er chorusing - until provided with video proof! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM_aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your fill-ins. I love the cuddles one and the singing one. What does Cinnamon know about kitty singing? Nothing.

    Have a purrfect weekend. Scritches all around, a smooch to Marv and a big hug to mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love reading your fill-ins. It looks like fun to climb the screen. We're a bit big to try that move.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marv I suppose that leap was a lesson well learned. Don't mess with a gal with fangs and daggers.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both said to tell you that cuddles are his most favorite thing of everything of all things. He will cuddle will anybody who will cuddle mostly he just wants to get up close against people and have them stroke his furs. Good job on the fill-ins they came out p u r r f e c t

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great fill-ins, Marv! We love snuggles, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, and we bet you and Koz's duets are the bestest!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those were really good answers and such fun art too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Marvelous! I would love the singing. I love the art, the photos, your answers. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun post! You climb the screen, and ruin it?? LOL!
    Maybe you need a recording of your o-purr-cat-ic arias!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww, what does Cinnamon know, eh Marv?
    Lovely art...I'm off to puzzle now...thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins. I always enjoy your answers and the photos that accompany them. I love your art. Thanks for the puzzle. XO

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kids hang on swinging screen doors and break them, too.

    That art can be the cover of your first album together.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Excellent fill-ins - and lovely pics!
    And the Art is pawsome, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Marv, we love the photo of you and Kozmo signing, and Mom enjoyed doing the arty puzzle. Your fill-ins are great. Astrid climbs the door when she wants in from the catio. It was nice seeing Angel Nellie. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, angel Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good fill ins and wonderful Caturday art. Sorry to have missed this earlier!

    ReplyDelete

This is soooooo exciting! We cant wait to sees what you has to say to us!