Today is Tuxedo Appreciation Day and I get to celebrate it!
CK put this out there a couple of weeks ago and many of the other cat bloggers have answered them and we learned a lot about each other. I wanted to answer these questions on Tuxedo Cat Appreciation Day!
1. My name is: Kozmo Kowalik.
2. My nickname: Smarty Pants, Kozimoto, Koz Man, Brat, Gooood Boy.
3. My breed is: Domestic Shorthair, Tuxedo
4. My age is: 11 years old, They think my birthday was at the end of September so I am a Libra.
5. My favorite human food: Anything but vegetables, though I will eat carrot cake!
6. My biggest fear: Anything that makes loud noises like the vacuum cleaner, And Hats!!!
7. My favorite thing to do: Going for walks with Mom and Cinnamon, watching my catnip grow.
8. My favorite toy: Wand toys, the rolly ball, and and my new catnip stuffies.
10. Do I snore? Mom says I do, but I have never heard it!
11. Where do I sleep? I always end up in Mom's bed, but I also really like the cup bed in the bay window and laying in my catnip in the summer.
12. Who is my favorite human? I was a really a Daddy's boy, but since he went over the Rainbow Bridge-its My Mom. I am growing to like my human brother, he lets me watch YouTube Bird Feeders on his iMac!
It is Friday and that means it is Feline Friday and we are Hopping with Comedy Plus! (I LOVE Ms Sandee) Click on the button to go to her blog!
AND I'm doing the Friendly Fill-Ins!
So far 2021 is OK, there is less snow than last year and Mom is not travelling taking Dad to Doctors and the Hospital. We are getting more Mom time.
A book (or movie or song) title that best describes my life is "Simply Irresistible" (Robert Palmer) When Mom sings it to me, she changes the shes to hes.
Moving back to Midway was a pleasant surprise.
I learned that bring live mousies in the house as a gift for Mom is a recipe for disaster.