Sunday, August 2, 2026

August 2 - Name and the Photo


 Hi Guys! 


 Back on my birthday June 26, I said I was going to create a pawtrait of one of my furrends for My Birthday! 

Today, June 27th, I pulled a name out of the Jar! and the winner is:

 The River Cats! Tigris and Styx  and Lanie too! 

We are hoping we will have a wonderful pawtrait in early August! 

Keep your eyes on the Blog! 


 

3 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Oh that is excellent, I shall look forward to seeing how this goes! Hugs and whiskeries YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marv we look forward to every blog you put out. It will be fun to see the portrait when it's done.

    ReplyDelete

This is soooooo exciting! We cant wait to sees what you has to say to us! BTW, we have turned off restrictions. We are going to see if our brief hiatus turns off the Marijuana Spam