Friday, November 18, 2022

THe Friendly Fill-ins and ART!!!

Well this week was almost a bust! Mom has NOT been the secretary that she should be! Oh yes we DID get some Funnies on Tuesday and a Wordless Wednesday, BUT NOTHING on Sunday or Monday or Thankful Thursday or Fill-ins or Felines on Friday! 
I had to really, really bug her to get her to help with the blog! I do hope we can get more work (instead of excuses) out of her next week. 
This week I am starting with the Friendly Fill-ins! And YES it is ME again this week. Now  the Friendly Fill-ins are written by 15 and Meowing (the first 2) and the second two are written by Four-Legged Fur Balls! We hope you enjoyed learning about ME as much as we love learning about you dear furrends.

         

1. On holidays, I usually have a second serving of _________________________.

Tabbies of Trout Towne - please close your eyes!

On holidays, I usually have a second (or third) serving of CHICKEN!!

2. I am thankful for ________________, ________________ and ________________________.

I am thankful for Home Grown, BC Buddies, Yeow Sticky Fish and Nip Naners!

3. I would like to invite _________ over for a feast.

I would like to invite Precious over for HER BIRTHDAY a feast.

4. _________ was a blessing in disguise.

Getting Kozmo as my brother was a blessing in disguise.

NOW for the ART!


I artified Precious' Birthday Pawty at our house! Precious, you are the best! 

preview110pieceHappy Birthday Precious
 

Now we are pawticipating in the beautiful Athena (and her Peep Marie's) Weekly Art Hop! Please click her buadge to be magically whisked to her blog where you can see all the other pawticipants and you can see Athena's Mum's gorgeous art of her! 


21 comments:

  1. Good answers Marv! I don't know about the cat that got the cream, but you look like the cat that got the chicken. Lovely art as always, and happy birthday to Precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicken is good stuffs! Happy Birthday to Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do so well with these fill in questions. I don't do the questions because I suffer from drawing a blank when asked a direct question. Have my whole life. sorry your assistant is to busy to help you, maybe next week

    ReplyDelete
  4. hari OM
    Aw... showing your softer side today Marv!!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marv, I think I'm going to faint. I didn't know it would be such a huge party. I love the cake it's purrfect for celebrating all month long for my 11th birthday. That's a good thing about not knowing what day I was born on, I get to celebrate for 30 days. Of course most of it is just in my head. Since Lynn won't overfeed me all the time. Thanks for seeing me. Precious

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fill ins. We will take extra chicken or turkey. Meat is meat, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fill-ins. Happy Birthday to Precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We'll send a fast-and-furious email to da Tabbies warning them NOT to visit today, OK? OK! All dem burds wood get-em sooperupset fursure! On the udder-paw, you could serve Mackerull some meatballs, mmm.
    We digressed (that was JUNE's new word of the day). Good art, Precious is Precious especially on her
    special purrs-day. Happy Canada Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We loved reading your fill-ins and doing the puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, Precious is precious!
    Lovely birthday art; I'm off to puzzle...thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope Precious was really impressed with her birthday party. You went to such a lot of work, and that cake looks scrumptious. I was wondering which birthday this was but even ladycats don't like telling their age. Happy Birthday, dear one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday to Precious! And those were some great answers, Marv. Koz is a great brother, isn't he? XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely art, Marv, and good fill-ins! Happy Birthday to Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What great fill in answers! I like a good nip nanner too. ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I love how you always have photos to go with your answers. How sweet of you to want to have Precious over for a fest and to make your art for her. Thank you for the puzzle. XO

    ReplyDelete
  16. We love the way you have added artified pics to illustrate your fill-ins, Marv. Great art!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Precious, and it was so nice to see her here for her birthday. All of you who gave us the bloggie today are dear to my mommy's heart!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's nice to have a day when third helpings of whatever you love is allowed. That's beautiful art!

    ReplyDelete

This is soooooo exciting! We cant wait to sees what you has to say to us!