Friday, July 22, 2022

An Angel and A Special Furrend

 The beauteous Katie Isabella stopped by to do her Photo Booth Shoot for my Birthday next week. Katie is Kozmo's "special" furrend. He loves Katie Isabella to bits, but he's not the only one, his doppelganger and best furrend Austin also loves Katie (I purrsonally think all the man cats do, including me).

But I digress, Katie brought Mom a photo of Her and Angel Nellie Bellie having Nip-mohitos!

Nellie was furrends with Katie's predecessor and promised Admiral Hestorb that she would take good care of Katie.  Katie and Nellie Bellie were best furrends and had quite a few adventures together. The picture made Mom happy. I thought I could make both of them even happier so I made a beauteous Water Color of the two lady cats.

Here is my painting.

And of course I made a puzzle too!

preview120pieceCaturday Katie & Nellie

Because it is Artsy Caturday, we are pawticipating in Athena and Marie's Blog Hop!

THis last Thursday was Athena's 11th Gotcha Day! Athena, you are one beautiful and wonderful cat! Your Peep got the bestest Tabby in England when she got you!

We look forward to seeing all the other cool art and doing the puzzles! Click on Althena's Badge to be taken to Artsy Caturday Central

 
 

24 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Oh that really is a gorgeous image, Marv - pawsitively marvellous, dare I say?! I shall be getting to that puzzle over at JP in due course. Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie Isabella and Angel Nellie look like they were having the best evening together when they had that nippy mojito picture taken of them. I wonder what Swank Club they were at. Maybe they were in New York City and one of those special places. We are so looking forward to your birthday party Marv. But I'm guessing it's not going to be a surprise to you is it. Lynn and Precious

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorgeous! they are beautiful and the art is fantastic. I love the name Katie Issabella, musical sound to it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the painting your mom made, Marv, is perfect and beautiful to my mommy and to me. Mom will find a way to save it always. When she reminded me of that fun night with Nellie, I had to go look again at what the photographer got when she came by our table.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Easy on the nip, you two...you don't want to have weird dream during your naps, do you?
    Lovely art, and off to puzzle...thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice to see these lovely ladies together. We know many man cats have and continue to be in love with the lovely Katie. We always love seeing Angel Nellie and those nippy drinks look fab. The art is purrfection, and Mom looks forward to doing the puzzle. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, angel Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer & Kizmet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are Katie Isabella and Nellie celebrating your birthday early or are they just relaxing and having a gabfest, as girls will do? Beautiful art of the gorgeous girls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a lovely photo and even lovelier art!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww... precious photo and love the arty version!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love seeing angel Nellie and Katie. Beautiful art. Thank you for the puzzle. XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is a blessing to be able to enhance true beauty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh goodness, that is such a beautiful and special painting of Angel Nellie and Katie! XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous watercolor for World Watercolor Month. What a special memory.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful photo of two pretty ladies having a slurp together!!! Angel Nellie it's always so wonderful to see you and Katie what fun to have a cool drink in the shade with the fabulous Nellie. Beautiful art and puzzle!

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  15. That turned out wonderful. We remember Nellie and Admiral Hestorb well. Nellie and Katie look great together, they really look as if they are having a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is a simply stunning watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhhhh I am coming on Tuesday and OMCs I might need tospend the night if I drink too many Nip-Hitos
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  18. PS I saw the Nip-Hitos and lost my train of thought. I loved the flashback photos too

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is a beautiful artwork of those sweet friends. Hope you're having a blessed Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Charlee: "Nip-mojitos? Best cocktail ever!"
    Chaplin: "Hmm maybe we should try making a 'nip julep."
    Charlee: "Or maybe creme de nip?"
    Chaplin: "Ooooh!"

    ReplyDelete

This is soooooo exciting! We cant wait to sees what you has to say to us!