Friday, April 16, 2021

Artsy Caturday with Cinnamon and Fill-Ins!

 Hi Guys! Sorry we did not post yesterday, our Mom was too tired to write our Friday post. It might have had something to do with her Covid shot, but it was mostly due to Me, Marv, escaping outside when Mom was trying to get Jo Jo in at 9:30 PM. And I choose to NOT come in until 1:00 AM. Mom was tired and whiny so I did not make her do Feline Friday and the Friday Fill-ins. I told her she could take the day off. So long as we could cuddle. (and we did AND we had an afternoon nap). 

FIRST I, Marvelous am going to do the Friendly Fill-Ins

You can click on the buttons to be magically taken to 15 and Meowing and the Four-Legged Furrballs blogs!

          

 Here are the Friendly Fill-Ins. Ellen of 15 and Meowing came up with the first two and her co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with second two.

 


1. I wish I knew how to play the piano. I want to be famous like Piano CaT!
 

2. If offered a free trip to space, I would jump on it! I want to be the first Cat In SPACE!!!
 
 
3. Getting Chin Skritches is the most exciting thing in my life right now.
 
 
4. I could give a long lecture on the topic of JOKES! I love telling jokes!

Now for Arts Caturday with Cinnamon!

 Today, Cinnamon got Mail! On Monday we went to Hailey and Zaphod's Blog and we discovered that we were the winners in their Annual Last of the Snow contest. We have been close before, but this year we WON!!!  As Cinnamon has a total crush on Phod, we though she would like a present from him, and it arrived today! 

Was Cinnamon EVER EXCITED!She got her absolute favorite,  a Chuckit Frisbee from Haily, Zaphod and their Human!!

First the Video of Cinnamon with the frisbee!

 
 
Tomorrow we will share Cinnamon's excitement on Selfie Sunday! 
Now onto Cinnamon's Portrait of a Happy Dog! 

 
This is a photo of Cinnamon with her new Frisbee from Hailey and Zaphod. They too live in Canada, but they live close to our Capital City.

 
For her portrait, we used the Painnt App on Mom's iPhone and this is the Renoir filter.
 

For this one we used the Painnt App and a Sketch filter. We then downloaded it to our laptop and we added the image as a layer over top of the original photo. We then erased the background from the original image and cut the opacity to 50%
 
Cinnamon like the Renoir one the best and I, Marv like the sketchy one!

 We are pawticipating in Athena and Marie's Caturday Art! We LOVE their work.  Please click on their button to be taken to their blog and see this weeks exquisite art!


 
 

preview120pieceCinnamon in the style of Renoir preview120pieceCinnamon Sketch



28 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    Yeah, I kinda like the sketchy Cinnamon best of the artworks... but the video wins today... and Marv, I love your fill ins. YOu are a cat after my own heart! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinnie is so excited with her prize. I love both artworks, but the Renoir is my favourite. Great answers on the fill ins, Marv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun gift from Hailey and Phod! We loved your video and we love the artwork, Cinnamon! I wish I could play the piano too, Marv.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see that Cinnamon loves playing with her Frisbee. Very nice Cinnamon Sketch. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvelous you don't need to play the piano to be famous - you already ARE! You had quite the journey to join your new family and THAT made you famous. How very very cool Cinni won that great new toy. Looks like she loves it a lot.

    Happy Weekend
    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOK at CINNI! WE loved seeing her enjoying her new frisbee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marv, this was an absolutely fun post. Why in the world did you stay out so late? Don't you know
    about curfews? We are glad to know your mom's hind paw is well enough to go walking outside a lot.
    With only 2 feets to walk on and the other 2 paws for thumb use, it's not good to have a bad hind foot.
    Cinnamom looks so over joyed with the frisbee. Think you'll ever use it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marv, dude, no escaping, that could end poorly. Oh Cinnamon, you sure were shaking that frisbee and we love your arts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We enjoyed reading your fill-ins. Congrats to all of you on your win in Hailey & Zaphod's contest. Cinnamon sure looks happy with her new frisbee.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marv remember this the grass is never GREENER in the out of doors...not to mention the food service out there is lousy.
    I hope mom is feeling better today and I love your hummingbird funny
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like both but the sketchy is my favorite but most of all I LOVE THE VIDEO. what fun and what a super gift for guessing correctly. you go Cinnamon... Beau doesnt shake things, nothing. he chases nothing at all but the orange ball, not even a green tennis ball. no idea what is up with that. shake it baby...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hooray for winning the contest! That floppy frisbee looks like great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your artwork is so great! And we LOVE how excited Cinnie was with her frisbee!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good answers, and the chin scritches photo is adorable! The art effects on the Cinnamon pictures are nice, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That was a bit naughty of you, Marv!

    Cinnie, you seem to be having so much fun with tat

    Purrs and Woofs,
    Tama, Benny and Ollie

    ReplyDelete
  16. The art and photos are lovely and those videos were really good too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Staying out late requires a nap in the afternoon. Congratulations on the win. Cinnamon looks quite happy with her new frisbee.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Marv, we are SO GLAD you came back in for your Mom (and for yourself too though you may not admit it !) Our huMom has done that a number of times and can relate to your Mom's fear and relief !)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Don't scare your mom like that! It was nice of you to give your mom a break and you did a pawsome job catching up.

    ReplyDelete
  20. They don't know the words, heeheehee! Let me tell you, Mr. Marv, you'd best not run off or you might find out what kinds of words there are in this world when your Mom fusses at you. Mamas don't have to say bad words to let you know you've gone over the line, either.

    Congratulations, Cinnamon! Lovely art, i like the Renoir best.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like Cinnamon’s portrait this week. Very nice! And Marv...seriously, dude...you gotta stay inside!! ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hooray! Cinnie won a contest and got a great prize!

    Marv, you had best not be naughty like that...your Mum loves you and needs you to be obedient and nice, OK?! You do not want to be on your pwn out there...you surely remember your early days of life like that. That was not fun at all, and we are glad you are now with a loving family and good noms and toys and suchlike.

    I like the 'Renoir' art the best, it almost made me think of a mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Whoa Whoa whoa! I used to have a frisbee too when I was young. I'd chase it like the rockets. Guess what? I kept TW awake all of last night. Concats, Marv. She locked me out of our room after she claimed I mauled the top of her foot and she don't got white blood cells cos the chemo steals them. I like the Renoir art. Sorry, Marv.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Marv, if I ever got out without permission my human would be beside herself with anxiety! She got stressed out just reading about your adventure. I'm glad you made it up to her.

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMD, Marv you are just too funny my furiend! Cinnamon, you are one lucky puppers to gets such a FABulous prize! And I gots to say, it is amazin'!!! those chuck-its are the bestest!!!! That is one happy face!
    Have a FABulous weekend my furiends!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your mom deserved a day off, for sure. That kind of excitement is not fun. I hope she's doing well after her vaccination and you all have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  27. How sweet of you to give your mom a day off, Marv, especially after your little adventure. Your fill-ins are purrfect!

    ReplyDelete

This is soooooo exciting! We cant wait to sees what you has to say to us!