It is SPARK DAY
McGuffy’s who was hosting the Sparks is on hiatus. She says “I truly do believe we are meant to be lights in this world. If we allow our light to shine, we can see where we are going. It is then that we can begin to truly see each other clearly. There is hope. Together, we can light up the entire world!”
Nellie is getting ready for Dr Seuss Day, are you?
Now Kozmo and I are AWWW-some!
Wow! Did we have fun on the weekend!
Kozmo and I went to MARS on the Perseverance! And here are our official photos!
This is Me, Marv at Mission control!
This is a photo I took of Kozmo in front of the new Rover!
Kozmo took a picture of me in the sand!
And I took one of Kozmo in the sand too!
Actually we did this with NASA's Mars Perseverance Photo Booth.
If you would like to have a photo on Mars, this is what you can do:
- First find a picture that has most of your body in it.
- You can remove the background, by uploading the photo to https://www.remove.bg/
- Click on the Remove Background button and then choose your photo from the File Upload dialog.
- When it has completed removing the background. Once done, you can download the image to your hard disk. Make sure you save it as a .png, then it has a transparent back ground. Remember where you saved it!
- Then go to the NASA Photobooth site https://mars.nasa.gov/mars2020/participate/photo-booth/
- Choose your background and Upload the image of you that you just downloaded.
- You will be added to the background you selected.
- Click the Download button. And the picture of you on Mars will be downloaded to the Download directory on your Hard Disk.
Have Fun! We sure did! It was just like being there for real! It's AWWW-some!
We are pawticipating in AWWW Monday's at Comedy Plus! Make sure you go to Sandee's Blog. She is TOTALLY AWWW-some! TO get there, click her button!
Don't forget, tomorrow we post the Weekly Pet Horoscope! This week it is for February 23 - March 1, 2021!