Saturday, February 6, 2021

Not an Easy Selfie Sunday!

Mom is Red

Marv is Blue

Cinnamon is Purple 

 It is time to do the selfies and it's Marv's turn this week. I wonder where he is?

Hey Marv, its time to help you take your selfie, can you meet me in the living room in 5 minutes?

Mffrrrmmm?

Time passes and I don't see Marv. I return to the front bedroom and No Marv! 

I check the Back bedroom.

Great sun puddle Jo Jo! Have you seen Marv? I want to help him take his selfie.

You saw him run past in the back yard! Thanks! 

I go out the front door and walk around the back! There's Kozmo!

Hey Kozmo! Have you seen Marv? I need to help him take his selfie! Oh Alex just let him in the kitchen. Thanks!

I go in the back door and there is Marv!

Hey Mom, I'm having a snack! I'll be in the living room tout suite! Why don't you get the camera?

I go and get the camera and return to the living room and all I see is Cinnamon!

Cinnamon, where is Marv?

 
He-aye is-aye in-aye the-aye cube-aye, hiding-aye...
 
It took me a minute, as I had forgotten all about Pig Latin...
Oh! I said, I guess Marv does not WANT to be the Selfie this week
Yes I do! said Marv and popped his head out of the hole in the cube.
 

What do you think Mom? Is this not Purrfect?

Yes! But Marv, I said, I have great shots of all of you. We could make this week an Ussie! 

We are pawticipating in the Cat on My Head's Selfie Sunday! They are so great sponsoring this hop every Sunday! Thank You Kitties Blue and Pawrents! 

 

Today is also Send a Friend a Card Day!  This Card is for you dear furrend!

41 comments:

  1. You all look fabulous in your selfies, and we are delighted you made this an ussie Sunday, as we also have an ussie. Thanks for being great friends and hoppers. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer & Kizmet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job on the Selfies.And thanks for keeping me in your thoughts,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did get some really awesome photos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one fantabulous Marv Sunday Selfie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selfies! I thought I was reading a poem. Mom is red, Marv is blue, Cinnamon is purple=roses are red, violets are blue and the purple threw me off. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love USSIES and we get to see EVERYBODY.... my mom and her sister used to talk pig lating when we were young, it took me just a few times to catch on and tell every bobyd they said do you want to go to the show? that is what they called the drivin theater and did not want to set us all off unless it was for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of individual selfies. I think Marv did you a favor by letting everyone look good this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hari OM
    A wonderfur series of selfies/solo pawtraits!!! Mum's challenge is to get an actual 'ussie' with you grouped in a single shot... what's life without such challenges, eh?! Hugs wags whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. MOL!
    Looks like Marv made you work for his pawsome selfie ;)
    Lots of other selfies too.
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. You all look great this week! Marv, do you want to share your snack with me? ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would LOVE to Ernie! May today be filled with fun! Purrs Marv

      Delete
  11. We agree, you all look fab this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Selfies X Six! A bonus today! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You sure were evading looking fabulous today Marv!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holy moley getting a selfie there is like herding cats. BOLMOLLOL
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Marv, your selfie turned out nicely in the end. So did everybuddy else's. Great family ussie post! XO

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic selfies today of everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Charlee: "Way to be elusive, Marv. That's one of the keys to celebrity!"

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those are all great selfies, but you certainly gave your mum the run-around, Marv.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That tricky, tricky Marv! What fun selfies!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Marv, you gave your Mom a workout there, but your ussies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hahahah... How cute. Thank you for the giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Marv that is a good way to get an Ussie and still stay the Selfie you silly kitty you

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great selfies from all. Marv, you are too funny. XO

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey, nothing wrong with being camera shy once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Marv, we just know it was your secret plan all along to get a selfie of all the others and save the best (you) for last:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good move going into the cube but you gotta keep those ears down!

    ReplyDelete
  27. KOZMO....whew...whatta a man! Um, you too Marv. Cinnamon and Jo-Jo...looking feminine to the max!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fun that everyone helped Marv with today's selfie! You all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Send a friend a card say? Ooh man that sounds a good one. I need to add that to my calendar!

    Marv. you are the best LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. you look purrfect! love seeing your head pop out of cube!

    ReplyDelete
  31. That was quite an ordeal to get a good selfie of Marv, but you got all kinds of other great ones along the way! And then there was 'Jack in the Box' Marv!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. You sure made your mom work to get your selfie today, Marv but it was worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Marv doesn't want to make things easy!

    ReplyDelete
  34. My thanks to Marv for helping me to catch on to who is who in your wonderful family. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

This is soooooo exciting! We cant wait to sees what you has to say to us!