Saturday, January 9, 2021

Presenting Kozmo on Selfie Sunday!

It is my turn to take the Selfie this week. 

To impress the lady cats, I thought I would try to do it myself!

Whoops, I pushed the button too soon...

 
I wonder if I can remember how to do this... 
I better adjust the phone...
 

Hmmm...I need to adjust the camera ....Still crooked....

I guess I need some help, I'll sit in my chair...
WAIT!!!!
my whiskers need straightening...

 
OK, I'm all spiffy...please take my picture


There! 
Purrfect! 
 
They are the BEST!
They have been sponsoring Selfie Sunday for 335 Weeks!
 

You can click on their button to see all the other wonderful selfies throughout the blogosphere!

 

 
 
 
 

21 comments:

  1. It took some practice, Kozmo, but you did good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, and the final result turned out perfectly splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took a while but you got the perfect selfie in the end, Kozmo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari Om
    Oh yes, furry handsome!!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it took a little work, but in the end, it came out purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to stick with it, Kozmo! That last selfie rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Taking the purrfect selfie is not an easy thing to do, you look fabulous Kozmo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kozmo...sometimes you just have to take matters into your own paws!
    Well done,
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great effort Kozmo. You made a great selfie in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am impressed, that is a great selfie. XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kozmo - that is an outstanding selfie!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  12. All that prep work certainly made for a top quality portrait! Winks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking totally cool there Kozmo. Happy Sunday Selfie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. All that trial and error was worth it, Kozmo!! What a great selfie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. we love them all!!!! and we love that action selfies!!!

    ReplyDelete

This is soooooo exciting! We cant wait to sees what you has to say to us!